Utility Certificate Requests for Closings

A utility certification to finalize the billing prior to the settlement date of a property transfer is required if you are selling your home.  

Important Changes for 2022

When ordering a utility certification, please verify if the property has public sewer, trash or both sewer & trash.  This year the sewer & trash accounts were merged into utility accounts, this would require the Utility Certificate Request.  Please review the form and if you have any additional questions, contact township staff at 610-323-0436 x 201.